Check GSEB Admit Card 2023 SSC, HSC and Hall Ticket download link from this article.
Gujarat Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will release Hall Ticket for Senior Madhyamik in March 2023.
Table of Contents
GSEB Admit Card 2023
An admit card is an important document that a candidate has to carry on the exam day. Their latest photograph should be affixed on the hall ticket for verification of their candidature.
Students must carry the admit card on the day of examination. If a student does not carry the admit card, he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. After getting the admit card in digital mode, they have to take a printout of it. If any mistake is found in the admit card, the student should visit their school or report to the nearest education center of the board.
Admit Card 2023 Details
Admit card details are as follows-
- Name of Board
- Center details
- Test Name
- Student Name
- Registration No
- Roll No
- Student photo
- date of birth
- mother’s name
- father’s name
- subject code
- Table of Contents
- Date of Examination
- exam day
- Student’s signature
GSEB SSC & HSC Exam Hall Ticket Details 2023
- Students have to carry admit card and identity card in every examination.
- If a student loses the admit card at the exam center, he/she has to show the school ID card and the teachers of the exam center will do some paperwork.
- The admit card says to reach the exam center 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- If a candidate does not reach the examination centre, the candidate is given the right to reach the nearest center to take the examination.
- Then write the details in the solution key of your answer sheet.
- He should not copy answers from other students.
- In the examination hall, students are given 10 minutes to read the question paper; During that period, they have to make use of their time.
- Students are advised not to cheat in pocket. Carrying will result in disqualification from the examination hall.
GSEB SSC Ticket 2023 Download Steps
Steps to be followed to download SSC Admit Card are-
Step 1- Visit its official site- gseb.org
Step 2- On its homepage, click on Exam Details – Hall Ticket to download
Step 3- Click on login button
Step 4- Then enter details like mobile number, school email-id and school index number on the login page
Step 5- Now, they can download their admit card
GSEB admit card will be released on its official site. Hall tickets for theory and practical subjects are available on the official website. Admit Card 2023 will be available in online mode only.
GSEB HSC 2023
Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will provide hall tickets for the students. The board has decided to issue tickets to the students in March 2023. Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education provides HSC student hall tickets to science, commerce and arts students. Schools can download all admit cards and provide them to their students. An important point for the students towards the examination is that they have to carry their admit card during the examination of all the subjects. Students are not allowed to enter the exam center without admit card.
Steps to Download GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2023
To download admit card for HSC exam hall ticket follow these specific steps-
Step 1- Visit Official Website of Gujarat State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education @gseb.org
Step 2- You will get all the latest updates and important notifications from the home page
Step 3- Click on HSC Admit Card for March 2023 Exam
Step 4- The link can be found on its official homepage
Step 5- Search your name with your admit card and roll number
Step 6- Now enter roll number before GSEB HSC hall ticket exam
Step 7- The specific roll number will be given along with the admit card.
Hopefully, students have followed these steps and got their admit cards quickly.
Students must remember key points on GSEB SSC and HSC exam day
- If a particular part of the subject is unclear, then you need not panic as every student has some subjects which cannot be marked.
- During the exam, read the question paper carefully and then focus on that question in which you are very confident.
- Don’t write too much. Your answers should be up to a point because if you are writing too much on that particular question, chances are high that you will not get 100% marks in the exam.
- Do not write any symbols, slogans or anything on your answer sheet as the board has the right to reject your answer sheet.
Thank you for visiting Today Web Stories. Check our website for more content like admission, admit card, exam date, entertainment etc.