Union Public Commission has released the exam date. Exam dates are released as per the annual UPSC calendar. Candidates must read the article to get updates about NDA Notification 2023.
Table of Contents
NDA Notification 2023
NDA notification has been released for interested candidates. This notification contains NDA form, available vacancies, exam pattern, syllabus and eligibility. The information will be published on its official website.
NDA first exam notification will be released on 21 December 2022 and for phase, second exam notification will be released on 17 May 2023 and interested candidates who have completed their secondary education between the age of 16.5-19.5 years can also apply for the exam.
About NDA Exam
Union Public Service Commission has declared NDA Exam 2023 in its official NDA Notification. Union Public Service Commission conducts NDA exam twice a year. NDA conducts admissions for Army, Navy and Air Force, which are branches of National Defense Academy and Indian Naval Academy courses. Both male and female candidates are eligible for the exam.
In 2020, total 5.3 lakh candidates have applied For testing, of which only 2.4 lakhs Students appeared. Now aspirants should start preparing as the commission has released the notification and should focus on the previous year exam question papers and exam syllabus- if there is any revision in the syllabus then they should be kept in mind at that time. Study or preparation of that particular subject and keeping in mind the importance of each section of the syllabus and time for preparation should be given according to the weightage of the subject in the syllabus.
Firstly, all the candidates will be given a stipend during training, amounting to Rs.56100.
Eligibility of NDA notification 2023
Interested candidates should read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility means age limit, qualification and nationality of candidates. Eligibility is explained below-
- Indian National candidates are eligible to take the exam.
- Candidates who have passed 12th class exam or appeared in 12th class can only apply for National Defense Academy Army Wing.
- For the Air Force, Navy and Naval Academies of the National Defense Academy. For these posts, the required qualification must be passing class 12 exam with PCM, which means Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also, candidates can apply for provisional admission if they appear in class 12.
- Age limit for NDA Phase One 2023 exam is 16.5-19.5 years.
- NDA candidates should keep in mind if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria. The form can be canceled at any time, and they have no right to make any claim from the Union Public Service Commission.
- So, after meeting all the eligibility requirements, one must fill the application form.
NDA Notification Application Form 2023
NDA application form for first phase of examination from 21 December 2022 to 10 January 2023 will be available on the official website and application form for second phase examination will be available from 17 May 2023 to 6 June 2023
NDA Notification Application Form Fee 2023
The NDA application form fee is explained in the table below-
|Department type||Amount in Rs|
|ST/SC/NCOs/ORs/Sons of JCO||zero|
So, only general category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.100.
NDA notification exam date 2023
Exam dates are as follows:-
|CATEGORY||Date of Examination|
|NDA Phase-I||16 April 2023|
|NDA Phase-II||03 September 2023|
Hopefully, the candidates should fill their examination form before the expiry of the above date.
NDA Notification Admit Card 2023
The Union Public Service Commission released the admit card just three weeks before the exam. Hence, students are advised to keep in touch with the portal NDA. They can take desired information from our such articles.
Steps to Download NDA Admit Card 2023
The procedure to download admit card is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission
- Now to download the admit card candidate must have a registration number or roll number
- Then, take a print-out of the admit card.
NDA Notification Exam Pattern 2023
The Union Public Service Commission conducts the NDA exam, and the exam pattern will be multiple-choice questions divided into two papers of 2.5 hours each and carrying a total of 900 marks.
|Paper 1||number||300||2.5 hours|
|Paper 2||GAT||600||2.5 hours|
Candidates are requested to check the exam pattern before starting their preparation.
NDA Notification Selection Process 2023
First of all congratulations to all the candidates who cleared the exam. Now, they are eligible for the second process i.e. interview round
- Now candidates have to register themselves on Indian Army website to get admit card in SSB interview round
- Candidates will be allotted center for interview round and given a date for interview.
- Candidates must carry with them and submit original certificates regarding age and educational qualification during the interview round of SSB.
It is suggested for the students that before the final round of interview, they have to appear for mock round of interview conducted by various faculty. So that they realize their mistake and not repeat it in the final round.
NDA Notification Result 2023
The NDA exam results are declared in two phases – one is declared for the written test and the other is declared for the SSB round results with the written test marks.
The first result will be declared in PDF form, and it includes only the roll number of the candidates and then the final result is prepared based on the written test and interview round marks.
How to fill NDA Application Form 2023?
There are specific steps that candidates have to follow to fill the application form. So, the steps are as follows.
- Step 1- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission
- Step 2- Then click on Part 1 of the application form
- Step 3- Submit mandatory details like date of birth, parents name, qualification etc.
- Step 4- Then you have the option to choose branch center i.e. exam center
- Step 5- After filling all the details, submit the application form
- Step 6- Pay if you fall under general category.
- Step 7- Register ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id
If you want to fill Part 2 Application formThen you need Follow these steps:-
- Step 1- Candidates have to upload photograph, digital signature and other details when asked on the portal while filling the form
- Step 2- You have the option to choose branch center i.e. exam center
- Step 3- Candidates have to pay the application fee.
Hope, you have read our articles and learned about various topics.
Thank you for visiting Today Web Stories. “Good luck for your exam”